[Cryptech Tech] Fwd: Second hash via EIM

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Thu Feb 12 08:39:49 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 01:51:21 PM Paul Selkirk wrote:
> > Joachim and Paul, last time we agreed that I don't need write access to
> > the repository right now. Could you please evaluate my changes and
> > upload them if you agree with them. Thank you.
>
> If you continue on the project, you should have write access. That was a
> large chunk to digest as a single commit.

I too think Pavel should have write access, as I hope he will continue
contributing.

If for whatever reason he does not want to, then maybe he can commit
individual changes to his local repository and format them using
git-format-patch(1) - that way the commits made by someone else with write
access will have proper author, commit message etc. although I guess the gpg
signature of the commit will be of the person doing the commit rather than
Pavel.