[Cryptech Tech] First hash via EIM

Paul Selkirk paul at psgd.org
Thu Feb 5 20:42:35 UTC 2015

I just pushed branch coretest_hashes, which, as you might assume,
contains all the SHA hash cores. It works. Many thanks to Pavel and
Joachim for getting us to this point.

The one strange thing I found (which you can see in core_selector.v) is
that I wasn't able to use (sys_eim_wr|sys_eim_rd) for cs, but had to
rely solely on sys_eim_addr. I noticed that Joachim basically did the
same thing in his earlier version. I haven't looked to see if the timing
is different for the rd/wr controls vs the address. Maybe Pavel can shed
some light on this?

				paul

PS. Time to blag... (Then time to gather lots of random numbers, write a
cryptlib HAL, etc.)