[Cryptech Tech] goals / use cases

Okubo, Tomofumi tomokubo at verisign.com
Mon Feb 2 11:58:17 UTC 2015

Hello Peter,

The more X things it covers, the better, but I do understand it is cannot
be all of the X things due to the limited resource as you previously
mentioned.

Still, the exercise to do a preliminary risk analysis as Warren suggested
helps to figure out what X is and is not and I do see a value in it. I
believe it will be quite useful to identify what¹s on list and prioritize
it.

Cheers,
Tomofumi