[Cryptech Tech] dev-bridge board

Pavel Shatov meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Sat Dec 19 10:35:20 UTC 2015

On 18.12.2015 14:25, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Pavel Shatov wrote:
>> I agree with the list of factors above, but the problem is that different
>> factors can have different impact. In my opinion, the two worst factors
>> are:
>>
>> 1) There're already three programmable devices on board, and we're going
>> to add another one.
>
> True - but have you looked at the source code in the workshop project?
>
> Of course I know it quite well by now, but it is really not large.

Yes, I've taken a look, but I'm not that competent with USB, I don't
know how much code a typical USB project should have, so I'm not the
right person to ask, whether that piece of code is large or small.

Given that we need two USB interfaces (one for management, one for
data), do we need two LPC1343 chips?

--
With best regards,
Pavel Shatov