[Cryptech Tech] dev-bridge board

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Dec 18 11:25:00 UTC 2015

Pavel Shatov wrote:
> I agree with the list of factors above, but the problem is that different
> factors can have different impact. In my opinion, the two worst factors
> are:
>
> 1) There're already three programmable devices on board, and we're going
> to add another one.

True - but have you looked at the source code in the workshop project?

Of course I know it quite well by now, but it is really not large.

> 2) UART (which is the obvious bottleneck) is not eliminated.

Correct, but it no longer needs to use legacy speeds. Since it is
only an onboard connection the baud rate could easily be increased,
the LPC1343 supports at least 750 kbaud, maybe more.

//Peter