[Cryptech Tech] Working memory on HSM for decrypted private key components?

Basil Dolmatov dol at reedcat.net
Tue Dec 15 05:07:04 UTC 2015

dol@ с iPad

> 15 дек. 2015 г., в 7:33, Rob Austein <sra at hactrn.net> написал(
>
> At the moment, what I have is software and conventional memory, and
> unless somebody tells me otherwise, I assume that's what we're to be
> using for the bridge board implementation.  Are we expecting to do
> better than this on the Alpha board?

Cannot exactly say on which stage of the project, but the proper handling of private keys have to be arranged to consider system fully functional. This means, in particular, ensuring that during software execution should be no place (in memory or registers) where private key as a whole will be stored even for some time.