[Cryptech Tech] STM32 FMC problem

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Thu Aug 13 07:29:16 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 04:29:02 PM Pavel Shatov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've been trying to make Fredrik's board talk to Spartan-6 in Novena for
> quite some time. I'm facing some strange issue however.

At the moment, only you and I have dev-bridge boards. I can expedite a couple
of more in a few days time if more people need them to help debug this.

If you can share your STM32 project as well as a FMC bitstream with me I can
start with ensuring the problem manifests itself on my board too, and see what
I can make out of it.

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 09:22:52 AM Joachim Strömbergson wrote:
> I need a bridge board.

I'll make one for you.