[Cryptech Tech] Alpha Avalanche Noise Block

Павел Шатов meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Fri Apr 10 10:07:21 UTC 2015

Hello!

Fredrik, I've attached my variant of power supply regulator for an
updated version of avalanche noise block. It will output stable +12V
with input voltage starting from around +7V and up to +18V. If +12V is
not enough, you can increase value of R1 to trim output voltage. It
would be great if you could update schematics when you have time. As far
as I remember, we also decided to replace hex Schmitt trigger with
smaller one-gate variant (74HC1G14). After your measurements, we also
found out, that protection bus transceiver is not necessary.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Shatov