[Cryptech Tech] FPGA tasks

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Apr 8 22:42:26 UTC 2015

> Yes, I've finished GOST hash core, that's why I asked for more stuff.

ecdsa

> I haven't committed GOST core so far, because to my great embarrassment,
> Basil and me still haven't figured out how to generate and sign PGP key.

what is your platform.  assuming unix or linux, the basic guide is
https://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html.

i am willing to sign basil's key using fingerprint confirmation via a
skype video call.  he can sign yours if he knows you or can meet and get
good id.  i can not sign yours as i can not get trustable id, and your
fingerprint at the same time.

randy