[Cryptech Tech] Dieharder test of Cryptech RNG data

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Fri Apr 3 19:20:57 UTC 2015

Aloha!

Here is the test report from running the (-a)ll test suite in Dieharder
on abou 18 GBytes of RNG data extracted yesterday. I will extract a
bigger dataset and do new tests as suggeted by Benedict later. But imho
this looks fairly good. No test case failed, only one classed as weak.

(Dieharder really benefits from fast CPU and lots of mem. Running this
on my laptop takes hours. On the quad core monster w 32 GBytes ram in
the basement this took about 20 minutes. ;-)

 Joachim Strömbergson          Secworks AB          joachim at secworks.se