[Cryptech Tech] Some measurement results for FPGA with avalanche entropy source

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Sep 6 00:52:05 UTC 2014

> Not too shabby.

indeed!

> I would also like to test Benedicts board.

< fantasy = on >

can we show up at ches with a full chain on the novena based on two
external sources (fredrik's and benedikt's) and N internal ROs?  and be
able to run dieharder?

i am not even sure we know how to get two external sources into the
novena at the same time.

if folk put their novenas online, given instructions from paul, i can
sysadmin them all to sorb's latest images and load the core software.

randy