[Cryptech Tech] Asyncronous unit tests

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Thu Oct 2 12:18:21 UTC 2014

Footnote to an old topic, in case it's useful at some point in the
future:

It turns out that the Tornado asynchronous networking library includes
an adaptation of Python's unittest framework with support for various
kinds of asynchronous environments (threads, callbacks, co-routines
based on Python generators).  If our current test framework suffices
for our needs, cool, 'nuff said, but if at some point we have to take
the lid off of this again, the Tornado stuff might be worth a look.

http://tornado.readthedocs.org/en/latest/testing.html