[Cryptech Tech] Cleaned up arrgh board and firmware available

Benedikt Stockebrand bs at stepladder-it.com
Fri Nov 21 19:53:38 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

while I'm at it I finally got around to cleaning up the arrgh board
stuff.  Tarball with (Eagle) schematics and board layout as well as the
firmware code are available at
http://www.stepladder-it.com/Downloads/arrgh-0.2.1alpha.txz

It's not yet linked anywhere, but I thought you might want to know.  And
while at it, I also did the legal stuff and added the standard BSD
copyright license everywhere.

Cheers,

    Benedikt

--
Benedikt Stockebrand,                   Stepladder IT Training+Consulting
Dipl.-Inform.                           http://www.stepladder-it.com/

          Business Grade IPv6 --- Consulting, Training, Projects

BIVBlog---Benedikt's IT Video Blog: http://www.stepladder-it.com/bivblog/