[Cryptech Tech] The cert for cryptech.is

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Sun Mar 30 14:10:42 UTC 2014

At Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:37:01 +0200, Jakob Schlyter wrote:

> On 30 mar 2014, at 09:51, Leif Johansson <leifj at sunet.se> wrote:
>
> > Also we could use trac.cryptech.is for the trac and just throw up a
> > wordpress-site (like one usually does) at cryptech.is. That probably
> > should get its own vm even.
>
> this I like.

If we're talking about a separate VM (which may indeed be the correct
way to go), a few other things will need to change. Eg, all the
gitolite stuff will need to become git at git.cryptech.is instead of
git at cryptech.is, the web interface for the mailman system may need to
become https://lists.cryptech.is/, etc.  Nothing earthshaking.

I agree that Wordpress or something like it is the usual tool for
marketing people, and as Wordpress is PHP code, I would prefer that it
be on a different machine from anything I really care about. :)