[Cryptech Tech] How to start using coretest_hashes on the TerasIC C5G Board

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Sun Mar 23 08:56:09 UTC 2014

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Joachim Strömbergson
<joachim at secworks.se> wrote:

> Aloha!
>
> Short answer: Thanks! I'll update the writeup (even more).

While editing it could you also please change:
"You can use one computer with one or two USB ports. In the latter
case you will need to switch from connecting to the USB-Blaster port
to the USB-serial port on the C5G board after the coretest_hashes FPGA
configuration has been downloaded to the board."

to something like:
"You can use one computer with one or two USB ports. If you only have
one USB port you will need to switch from connecting to the
USB-Blaster port to the USB-serial port on the C5G board after the
coretest_hashes FPGA configuration has been downloaded to the board
(or use a USB hub)."

or change the "In the latter case" to "In the former case"?
Embarrassingly enough this confused me!

I'd just change it myself, but I don't have edit privs / trac became
confused (I had to redo the email activation, and then it grumped that
my email was already active...?!)