[Cryptech Tech] How to start using coretest_hashes on the TerasIC C5G Board

Василий Долматов dol at reedcat.net
Sat Mar 22 10:17:38 UTC 2014

21 марта 2014 г., в 12:16, Joachim Strömbergson <joachim at secworks.se> написал(а):

Everything works great until that point:

1. It should be noted that one should transfer USBcable from programming entry on board to communicating entry.
2. Even after that I have got the following:
olMacbook:sw dol$ python hash_tester.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "hash_tester.py", line 51, in <module>
    import serial
ImportError: No module named serial

some paths should be corrected?

dol@