[Cryptech Tech] Update of timeline and date formats

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Thu Mar 13 17:48:17 UTC 2014

Timeline probably is probably that I need a fancier post-receive hook.
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracGit says commits should show up in
timeline, but also says that "advanced features" require a
post-receive hook.  If one follow the links, it looks like the hook
needs to use trac-admin's changeset command; I don't know for sure
that Timeline gets its clue from that, but it seems likely.

No idea about date format, will have to look.  Probably configurable.

May not get to any of this for a few days.  Escalate as necessary.