[Cryptech Tech] Suggestion: Documents page on the menue bar in Trac

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Mon Jun 2 22:49:49 UTC 2014

[Clearing lingering action items]

At Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:41:11 +0100, Joachim Strömbergson wrote:

> I would like to suggest that we add a specific page accessible from the
> menue bar in Trac for documents. The page would contain a table with all
> documents (presentations, figures etc) that we create. The files could
> be stored in the repo (doc/foo) and the actual files then linked from
> the table. The important thing is that it should be easy to point to and
> find Cryptech documents.

Do we still want this, or has it been overtaken by the WordPress site?

If we do still want this, note that links from Wiki to document should
probably be Trac "export" links, eg:

[export:/doc/presentations/Cryptech_HW_status_2014-03-10.pdf "Cryptech HW status 2014-03-10"]

so that Trac knows that it should link straight to the PDF file rather
than attempting to present it in the source browser.