[Cryptech Tech] First draft of interconnect survey

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Tue Feb 4 23:16:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Joachim Strömbergson
<joachim at secworks.se> wrote:

> Aloha

I've been watching this thread with interest, and would love to have
an opinion (because then I'd feel smart!), but I suspect that this is
a topic simply too complex and subtle for someone who doesn't deal
with this everyday to form an opinion on.

Personally I think that Joachim is the person with the required
knowledge here, and so he's going to have to choose (and we need more
folk with this skillset :-))