[Cryptech Tech] Cuve25519 HW implementation now available

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Sun Dec 14 10:35:22 UTC 2014

I've sent an email asking about the license and possibility of changing
it to something closer to our needs (BSD och LGPL).

I've looked through the code. As far as I can see, there is no top level
tests that actuallt checks that the core perform a correct Curve25519
operation. There are testvectors for addition and multiplication but no
expected result at the top.

MVH
JoachimS