[Cryptech Tech] Entropy source delivered

Benedikt Stockebrand bs at stepladder-it.com
Sat Aug 23 13:50:05 UTC 2014

Hi Fredrik and list,

Fredrik Thulin <fredrik at thulin.net> writes:

> I'm hoping the efforts can turn more towards entropy extraction now. I'm
> awaiting Benedikts unit with great anticipation. Looking more closely at what
> his circuit performs like will likely open up a new set of topics.

I've just finally managed to get that stuff shipped.  (So much about
local DHL folks knowing how to deal with international stuff...)

@Joachim: I've shipped your board to the postal address given on the
          secworks.se web page; hope that's OK with you.

Cheers,

    Benedikt

--
Benedikt Stockebrand,                   Stepladder IT Training+Consulting
Dipl.-Inform.                           http://www.stepladder-it.com/

          Business Grade IPv6 --- Consulting, Training, Projects

BIVBlog---Benedikt's IT Video Blog: http://www.stepladder-it.com/bivblog/