[Cryptech Tech] Avalanche noise test boards

Bernd Paysan bernd at net2o.de
Sun Aug 17 21:03:18 UTC 2014

Am Sonntag, 17. August 2014, 11:19:40 schrieb Benedikt Stockebrand:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've finished soldering up the boards, gave them a very quick test (one
> doesn't yet work) and just started a 24h test run on the first five of
> them.

Great!

> Before I can ship them I need the snail mail addresses of everyone
> interested.  And I leave you to deal with customs:-)
>
> @Bernd, Basil: Since you were interested in the topic but didn't (yet)
>                say if you'd like a board: Would you like one, too?
>
> If things work out I'll ship them some time on tuesday or wednesday, as
> my current money making project permits and I can get hold of some
> suitable packaging material.

I'm going on vacation next week, so if it gets here, it will just gather dust
for another 5 weeks (vacation plus a conference).  I'll keep you informed when
I want a board, but not now.  My longer-term plan is to try using the PSoC4
board I've here as small controller-based HSM (there's a 32 bit ARM inside, so
it can do somewhat serious crypto stuff), and then I'd like to have an
external entropy source in addition to the internal RAM, too.

--
Bernd Paysan
http://bernd-paysan.de/