[Cryptech Tech] today's notes

Fredrik Thulin fredrik at thulin.net
Wed Aug 6 08:22:41 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, August 06, 2014 03:36:29 PM Randy Bush wrote:
> >> https://archive.psg.com/140728.cryptech-agenda.pdf
> >
> > Great, thanks! Have you any notes for Tuesday too?
>
> you were not there so we did not meet.  :)
>
> truth is, all interesting tech was monday, there was nothing left on the
> agenda.

No real notes, but after Randy left Benedikt, Bernd and I had a long chat
regarding avalanche noise RNGs. The most important parts:

* I think we reached a satisfying conclusion of how Benedikt would license his
Arrgh RNG design, but I will let him speak about that.

* As we discussed on Monday, I'm working on the first SPI enabled external
entropy source. I've ordered (and got!) rev 01 of a prototype board but I'm
away for a couple of days. Will let you all know when I have some real
progress there.