[Cryptech Core] draft CrypTech end of year report for 2019

Phil Roberts phil at robertskeys.net
Mon Mar 23 16:18:06 UTC 2020

I'd like to add that. Perhaps I can extract something from what Paul reported already. Or, would you (Paul) like to write something for more general consumption? And are we confident enough in our results yet to report it publicly? I believe from the last slack chat we wanted to confirm independent results against pycrypto?