[Cryptech Core] Budget, accounts payable, and NGI Trust project

kodonog@pobox.com kodonog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 15:19:43 UTC 2020

Coming from the business side of the house, I would defer to the desires
of the developer team. I think this sounds reasonable. We do need to be
sure that we understand the resources that will be required to meet the
NGI grant deliverables and prioritize those going forward. And, we need
to be realistic/conservative.