[Cryptech Core] convening the core team

Phil Roberts phil at robertskeys.net
Wed Dec 9 18:08:13 UTC 2020

There were a number of separate focused discussions identified: interfaces and documentation are the two that I remember, looking at the notes also something about ASIC fab.

Pavel has a to do to figure out whether NLnet can pay the folks in Moscow to fabricate some boards for us.  If so, we'll do that and Pavel will check them out.

The big item in my mind is finding a compelling new story about the use of CrypTech that we can use to do additional fundraising as our historic sources have mostly dried up.  We are beginning by investigating an embedded application in cars.  Other suggestions are welcomed.  It helps to have some lead where we can begin a discussion to see whether there might be synergy.