[Cryptech Core] Market report

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Fri Jan 25 19:31:29 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

As input to the face-to-face I'm offering our market report on using CrypTech.  It's a written form of things I spoke to at our last face-to-face.  We did some additional work on collecting market requirements after the face-to-face, but there's not a lot of additional information.  In particular getting concrete information about signing performance requirements is hard for various reasons.

Anyway, have a look and we can talk about it more in Amsterdam.

Russ reviewed this and suggested I add a section about Tor.  I did that based on notes I took from a conversation with Linus and Peter quite a long time ago.  So, if you have more to add on that, I would appreciate.

And of course, any additional info that folks have would be welcomed.

Regards,
Phil