[Cryptech Core] Amsterdam hotel

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Fri Jan 25 13:54:38 UTC 2019

So, the ISOC thing kind of didn't happen.  We have blocked rooms at two hotels close to the train station.  If you'd like a room, just drop me a note and I'll see that you get one of the ones we're holding.

On 1/24/19, 8:36 PM, "Rob Austein" <sra at hactrn.net> wrote:

    On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 08:09:00 -0500, Phil Roberts wrote:

    > ISOC is holding a room block for us at the NH Amsterdam City Centre
    > for arrivals on 18 Feb and departures on 21 Feb.  I am told that is
    > two train stops from the NLnetlabs office in Amsterdam.  It looks
    > like the rate is 170 euros with breakfast included.  We will need to
    > pay for these rooms ourselves, but ISOC can book the block for us.

    Phil,

    So, how does this work?  Is ISOC making the reservations?  Do we need
    to give them a head count?  Does each of us need to contact ISOC?
    Some other path?  Details, please.