[Cryptech Core] Draft list of agenda items for Face-to-face

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Wed Jan 23 20:28:15 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

The developers made a list of topics on their chat this week.  I've attempted to organize them a little.  If you have additional items you'd like to add, please do so.

Regards,
Phil

Organization
- update on transition to the commons conservancy
- update on fundraising and financial situation

Market input
- updated input from Diamond Key

Framework for Potential Updates in 2019
- things we could do on the current alpha
- things that would entail small changes to the alpha
- things that would be a major hardware change

Some Potential Updates enumerated
- RSA performance improvement (can we get it fast enough to be viable on the current alpha?)
- FMC bus clock speed, keystore access speed, keywrap speed
- Better math and Verilog for RSA
- Drivers for other cores
- New Crypto algorithms
- Implementing secure channel
- Core selector redesign
- Need for DMA/data mover/something else to be able to move private keys without processor assistance

Hardware
- is it time for a major hardware change?