[Cryptech Core] Etherpad Agenda

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Fri Feb 15 14:08:43 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

Thanks again to ISOC for providing logistic support (Karen O and Marlies in the local office there).  And thanks to NLnet Labs for hosting us in their space.

There were some issues with the Etherpad this week, but I now have the agenda for next week up there.  There is a bunch of logistics info in it, but otherwise it is much the same as the list of draft agenda items I sent around before.  Feel free to edit!

https://tid.isoc.org/pad/p/cryptech-2019-feb-amsterdamagenda

In case we have any further issues with Etherpad I made a pdf of it as well, attached.

See you next week!

Regards,
Phil