[Cryptech Core] CryRev project management

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at assured.se
Tue Dec 17 12:45:37 UTC 2019

Aloha!

In order to fulfil the obligations agreed to as part of accepting the
NGI_Trust funding for the CryRev project, we (Assured) are responsible
for providing status reports and partake in meeting, respond to
information requests etc. We are also responsible for keeping track of
the progress as well as the funding itself.

This means that we will spend some hours during the span of the project
to manage the project from our side. We propose that Jonas Magazinius,
who you all have talked to before will take this position. In practice
this probably means participating on the bi-weekly meetings as at least
business meetings related to CryRev and NGI_Trust.

Does this sound reasonable?

Joachim Strömbergson
                               Assured AB