[Cryptech Core] fmc updates

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Tue Apr 9 13:10:28 UTC 2019

On Tue, 09 Apr 2019 00:39:45 -0400, Paul Selkirk wrote:
> Releng has been updated, but I don't know if tarballs are generated
> automatically or manually.

If you're talking about what triggers the build process that produces
the packaged software on apt.cryptech.is etc, it's manual.  The build
process itself is scripted, of course.

It fails to build at the moment due to dependency errors, looks like
some unneeded source files went away without anybody updating the
makefile dependencies to reflect that.  I'll clean that up, will work
with Paul if I run into anything more complicated than that.