[Cryptech Core] Cryptech core members

Karen O'Donoghue odonoghue at isoc.org
Tue Mar 20 14:58:52 UTC 2018

Hi Vasily,

My sincere apologies. This was not intentional on my part but the result of editing failures. I was distracted during editing the page at the meeting and didn’t finish my planned update. I then edited to solve my mistakes and didn’t save my changes. Hopefully the third time is a charm…

Based on the conversation during the F2F, I just created a single list of CrypTech core members based on the mailing list members as Rob indicated.

Please feel free to report any further updates.

Karen