[Cryptech Core] Next CrypTech F2F

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Tue Jun 12 15:20:40 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I was talking to the developers about scheduling the next F2F meeting for CrypTech.  It seems like we are having a list of potential hardware additions/changes to discuss and it would be good to talk about them and whether it’s time to talk about a new version of the hardware rather than changes to the alpha.  We will have advanced toward the path to product at Diamond Key and should be able to report on that also.  I’m sure there will be other things we need to discuss.

We were looking at either the week of 24 September or 1 October.  Do those weeks work for people?  I’m assuming we will do this in Stockholm at SUNET/Nordunet again – could we have a room there for the Wed/Thursday of those weeks?

Regards,
Phil