[Cryptech Core] CrypTech f2f Feb 28, Mar 1 Stockholm

Phil Roberts roberts at dkey.org
Thu Jan 25 14:22:10 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

we’ve arranged space for a face-to-face meeting in Stockholm on February 28 and Mar 1 in the SUNET offices Tulegatan 113 53 Stockholm.  The developers and the business team plan to be there.  The Hotel Birger Jarl (http://www.birgerjarl.se/default-en.html <http://www.birgerjarl.se/default-en.html>) is a convenient place to stay.

When we were in Stockholm last we had agreed to do the next f2f a little later in the year.  We are pulling it in because Diamond Key Security has been funded and we feel we need to have a meeting sooner to make sure our plans are in synch.

I’ll send a note in the next day or two with an update on Diamond Key’s funding.

Regards,
Phil