[Cryptech Core] about that agenda

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Mon Sep 18 12:54:23 UTC 2017

Aloha!

I've been having a few talks about the VPN project with Fredrik.  Basically Cryptech has a lot of the core functionalities needed. RNG, chacha, hashes for example. But streaming performance, interfaces and SW would have to be adapted. And there are some additional functionality needed too. Poly1305 for example.

Sent from my iPhone