[Cryptech Core] ICFO Introduction

Elie Benchimol Elie.Benchimol at icfo.eu
Tue Oct 25 18:03:26 UTC 2016

Dear Joachim,

Thank you for your reply. I have copied Carlos on this email. He is the Ph.D student on the project who is the technical lead on this project.

We would like to pursue your suggestion of using our QRNG as an entropy source.  How may we obtain the technical specifications to connect our device?

Best,
Elie