[Cryptech Core] ICFO Introduction

Elie Benchimol Elie.Benchimol at icfo.eu
Thu Oct 20 12:29:56 UTC 2016

Dear Cryptech,

My name is Elie Benchimol and I am working with a group of scientists at ICFO who have developed a fast and true quantum random number generator.  I am a second year MBA student at IESE in Barcelona and supporting the ICFO team during my studies.

I was speaking with a collaborator of your project, Roland van Rijswijk (Surfnet), who suggested we connect to discuss a potential collaboration.  We are seeking to understand the performance of current random number generators in HSM modules and how our technology may improve performance and security.  We published a whitepaper briefly explaining our technology and our organization at the following link: http://quantumtech.icfo.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ICFO_WhitePaper_UltraFast_QRNG.pdf.

Would you be interested in arranging an introductory meeting via Skype to explore potential for future collaboration?

Best regards,
Elie Benchimol