[Cryptech Core] Alpha rev.03

Pavel Shatov meisterpaul1 at yandex.ru
Fri May 27 08:08:04 UTC 2016

On 27.05.2016 9:44, Jakob Schlyter wrote:

> This seems like a reasonable choice. How does the external connectors
> match what's common for Eurocard?

Oh, I guess, you're talking about that backplane connector. We obviously
don't have it, because we're not going to plug into a rack. Speaking of
the front panel connectors, as far as I know, Eurocard per se does not
define anything there. For Berlin we are going to have cases with
detachable side-panels. I think, Fredrik found a company, that will
laser cut them. One can also run the board without side-panel at all or
cut out his own panel from say semi-transparent purple plexiglass.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Shatov