[Cryptech Core] capacity/performance numbers?

Phil Roberts roberts at isoc.org
Wed Jun 15 20:33:41 UTC 2016

Understood on all points.

I think that for the folks who are interested in testing in "something
like² an operational environment, a larger key store will be needed.  I
don¹t think that entails a request for optimization of space.

I¹ll see if I can get a ballpark figure from the people who have asked
what would be meaningful for them, given the constraints they already know
about.