[Cryptech Core] Berlin Slides for FPGA

Joachim Strömbergson joachim at secworks.se
Fri Jul 15 08:22:07 UTC 2016

Good intro to FPGA. You might want to place the why before going into
details od what an FPGA is.

You might want to emphasis that the RNG have two noise sources - one
external and one internal. And that the CSPRNG is based on ChaCha20.

Dunno if implementing the keywrap is still something we are planning to
do and if so you might want to add that. One thing that also could be
added is functionality for master key management (bit rotation,
inversion to counter remanence.)

Good luck!

JoacimS