[Cryptech Core] wiki entrypoints for alpha

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Thu Jul 14 01:37:14 UTC 2016

On 7/13/16 12:58 PM, Leif Johansson wrote:
> On 2016-07-13 21:53, Heather Flanagan wrote:

>>> I don't particularly care myself ... but its probably good if folks can
>>> navigate there from the wiki main page wo a map :-)
>>
>> (and, to combine my response to another comment from Leif)
>>> Do you think you could reformat that agenda as wiki text instead of a pdf?
>>
>> Easy enough to do. Let me know if assistance is needed!
>>

> Any assistance is welcome!

And it's done - I've transcribed the PDF to a wiki page, and liked to it
off both the main wiki page and under Project Metadata.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need changes. We should
get the actual crowdsupply link and put that in there somewhere. The
link wasn't in the PDF.

-Heather