[Cryptech Core] rev03 USB daughterboard in Berlin

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Jul 11 06:12:21 UTC 2016

Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> I've gotten the first two rev03 boards from Propoint and they *are
> working*, at least as well as the rev02 boards =).

I've ordered PCBs and parts for a few USB daughterboards. I'll have
them ready at the latest this weekend, maybe sooner.

Features include being able to switch between onboard FTDI and
daughterboard ARM for each port (this requires soldering two wires
between daughterboard and Alpha, which I'll do for you if you want).

A limited number of daughterboards may also have switches populated
for JP7+JP8 (FPGA config by PROM or STM32) and JP9 (PROM WP).

//Peter