[Cryptech Core] cryptech website switchover planning

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Sat Jul 9 14:20:25 UTC 2016

On 7/8/16 1:34 PM, Basil Dolmatov wrote:

> dol@ с iPad
>
> 8 июля 2016 г., в 21:59, Karen O'Donoghue <odonoghue at isoc.org
> <mailto:odonoghue at isoc.org>> написал(а):
>
>> Ok… too many irons in the fire this week… I meant to include the link
>> to the staged version again…
>>
>> https://dev.sphericalcloud.com/cryptech
> Mobile view - (iPad mini) is terrible and counteradvertising.
> Even being in the project I failed to find crucial information about
> project.

What information do you think people should be presented with first?
What's on front page on the new site is the same content as the old
site, with the overview info added. And the pictures are organized
differently. Everything can, of course, be modified.

> I cannot even expect the impression from people who visited site for the
> first time.
>
> YMMV, though, maybe I have biased impression.

Well, I like the new site better, but it's good to get a variety of
feedback! Anyone else have thoughts, for or against?

-Heather