[Cryptech Core] Fwd: CrypTech website staged

Rob Austein sra at hactrn.net
Fri Jul 8 15:03:35 UTC 2016

At Fri, 8 Jul 2016 14:16:20 +0000, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> > I should be able to provide you with pictures of actual Alpha rev03 boards on
> > Friday afternoon, CEST. What background do you prefer? Wood, grass (might be
> > more savannah now), black, white, other?
>
> White is good for cropping but sterlie.
>
> PCB on a wooden table is always nice. :)

"The covers are rugged hand-laid paper of rice chaff, bamboo tailings,
free-range hemp, and crystalline glacial meltwater made by wizened
artisans operating out of a mist-shrouded temple hewn from living
volcanic rock on some island known only to aerobically gifted,
Spandex-sheathed Left Coast travel bores. An impressionistic map of
the South China Sea has been dashed across these covers by molecularly
reconstructed Ming Dynasty calligraphers using brushes of combed
unicorn mane dipped into ink made by grinding down charcoal slabs
fashioned by blind stylite monks from hand-charred fragments of the
True Cross."

[Neal Stephenson, "Crytonomicon"]