[Cryptech Core] Fwd: CrypTech website staged

Karen O'Donoghue odonoghue at isoc.org
Wed Jul 6 19:23:58 UTC 2016

Folks,

Here is the staged website. Comments welcome. We can always make changes later, but I want an updated website in place prior to the workshop next Friday.

Beyond being a nicer design, the point of this effort is to make it easier for us non-website people like Heather and I (and others) to keep more current content on the website.

Karen

Begin forwarded message: