[Cryptech Core] Introductory presentations at Berlin Workshop

Karen O'Donoghue odonoghue at isoc.org
Wed Jul 6 04:26:59 UTC 2016

Just a quick clarification here… I will be in the NOC for setup prior to the CrypTech meeting.
The official delivery of the production IETF network is Saturday. It will probably be up on Friday
(it generally is up sufficiently for the size of our meeting), but it isn’t guaranteed and there may
be short outages based on their configuration efforts. All indications thus far is that it should
be stable, but the official answer is we have the hotel network for this meeting. So,
it will be best effort… I arrive on Tuesday.

Karen