[Cryptech Core] Introductory presentations at Berlin Workshop

Phil Roberts roberts at isoc.org
Tue Jul 5 21:49:01 UTC 2016

I¹m pulling together a draft agenda with times based on the text Leif
circulated earlier.  I¹d like to send this to all the alpha testers who
have said they plan to attend.

The overviews sound great!  Is an hour long enough for these overviews?  I
don¹t want to rush people but I also don¹t want people to feel like they
need to fill up time.

I have us starting at 0900 Friday with coffee and mingling and formally
getting going at 0930, going until 1700.  Lunch is being brought in.

On Saturday starting at 0900 and wrapping up at 1300 with the last two
hours for feedback.  Do you think that will give enough time for people to
have adequate experience with it?

If these timings are wrong or inadequate please let me know - I¹m not
driving, just writing stuff downŠ.