[Cryptech Core] Introductory presentations at Berlin Workshop

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Jul 5 18:01:24 UTC 2016

Rob Austein wrote:
> while we hope to have net, we can't bet the whole workshop on it
..
> backup plan to serve software packages on LAN in the room if necessary
..
> Bad Things can happen to kit while in transit

I can easily bring kit to the venue. Let me know what you need?

Know that Germany has the worst connectivity in all of Europe.

I can maybe get some mobile internet into the room, but indoor
coverage is not a given and no contracts include more than a few
GB of traffic.

> designated laptop which will drive the projector (so maybe one of you
> folks based in Europe bring a spare

If all else fails I can bring a projector too.

//Peter