[Cryptech Core] Alpha scedule

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Apr 12 18:23:58 UTC 2016

> destination

still stockholm

i am guessing the week

> what kit to pack

for you, novena, laptop, etc.  pavel a bit more :)

> mission

how about alpha board signing a dnssec zone, but that's the icing on the
cake.  it starts with basic board turn up, power, signals, ,,,

> metric by which we might determine whether we have accomplished said
> mission

sign a zone file

> and reason for believing that mission is better accomplished by
> shipping canned primates than by shipping hardware.

you're the one who may benefit least by sharing the bench.  i think
pavel and fredrik will need paul for sure.  and i would just get in the
way.

rsandy